Saturday, June 7, 2014

#033 - Just a public service announcement.

So a week ago I was getting really fed up with facial hair. It still causes problems for me and laser doesn't seem to be doing the trick.

In an act of desperation, I shaved as close as I could, then immediately used a hair removal product called Veet.


Let me tell you, this stuff is NOT intended for use on the face. It even has a warning on the label that says don't use on your face. This stuff burned my face and caused a LOT of pain.

It caused severe redness, cracking of skin, bleeding, rash and agonizing pain. I couldn't shave or even smile for a whole week afterwards. The pain was just too much.

So in case disphoria over facial hair is eating at you, please please please do not use Veet, Nair or similar products on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment