Saturday, November 22, 2014

#043 - Definitely a new video tomorrow. I have time for it, damnit! It's going to get done this weekend.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Damnit! I keep putting this off and it's bugging the heck out of me. I was supposed to put out a video weeks ago, yet life kept getting in the way. Well not this Sunday. I have no homework or projects due this upcoming school week which means this weekend is a freebee.

This is just a quicky post. Nothing special or exciting to add here because I'll put it in the video.

So as a weird thing, I decided to google my username JoJoRumbles and got some very strange results:

JoJoRumble Google Image Search

Some of those pictures are related to me, most aren't, and a few are strangely disturbing. Hairy boobs picture is especially disturbing.

Googling my old and new legal name comes up with zero results, I'm happy to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment