Sunday, September 21, 2014

#040 - First YouTube video, yay! (HRT 1 year, 2 months)

So this is my first YouTube video. I knew from very early on that I wanted to start a video series and answer the same questions that keep popping up. I'm a little nervous as you can probably tell in the video. I don't do a whole lot of public speaking. Plus English is not my first language, it's actually Spanish. Believe it or not, until I was about five I think, I didn't speak a word of English. It was all Spanish. I speak English now and for the most part fluently. Don't ask me to speak or read Spanish, I've pretty much forgotten it all, but I still struggle a bit with some words.

Anyways, here's the video:


There were only three video thumbnails to choose from and this was the best of the three. No really, this was the best :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment