Sunday, September 8, 2013

#002 - Pre HRT, diet and concerns. (pre HRT)

Friday, May 24, 2013

First day of dieting. I stopped drinking soda, energy drinks, coffee and that sort of thing. Just plain water and I have a raging headache. I also stopped making twice daily trips to 7/11. Used to load up armfuls of junk food and spend all day eating and playing on my computer. Current weight is 208lbs.
I've decided to start writing a log of everything I'm going through all the way up to HRT and beyond. Maybe someone else who's on the fence about transitioning will find it inspiring. I mostly find it way too personal to share but whatever. I'm not using my real name.

I'm still browsing Reddit and finding help, a place to find necessary resources, and all around inspiration. I never thought it was even possible to make a full transition. I still have my doubts. What if I come out unchanged afterwards? What if I still look like a guy?

The subreddit /r/transtimelines is a HUGE inspiration for me. That was the turning point from all of this being an unreachable dream to tuck away forever to actually taking charge and reaching for it.
Plus Youtube has been a great inspiration as well. Users like minorqback, SamanthaZero34, casey4441, and princessjoules (who is way over the top girly and cute) have all been inspirational and informative in their videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment