Sunday, September 8, 2013

#004 - Short entry. Still have concerns about passing (pre HRT)

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I still have so many unknown questions to deal with. I don't know how I'm going to afford SRS or any of the surgeries I want to get. I don't know how I'm going to come out to my family either. I don't talk to them much and maybe see them once a year on Christmas. I really don't want to just show up one Christmas and say "Hi guys, nice to see you. By the way, as you can see, I'm a girl now".

I'm still sticking to my diet faithfully. I've only worked out twice since I started which sucks. Working night shift gets in the way of working out. I'm trying to not be lazy about it and my drive to reach my goal is still burning hot. A coworker suggested I check out Planet Fitness since they're open 24/7 and they're cheap.

I'm currently switching jobs and schedules so that's going to complicate things.

No comments:

Post a Comment