Tuesday, September 24, 2013

#015 - Bewbs! Back in online gaming and credit card stuffs (HRT Day 83)

Monday, September 23, 2013

BEWBS!!!!

lol, but to knock out more serious stuff first. I recently started up a new EvE Online account with a new character of the same name, Jojo Rumbles. I already have two other accounts of which are quite old characters. But it's fun playing as a newbie again. Everything seems fresh this time around. Plus I'm flying with an alliance called Brave Newbies Inc which has been a blast. I haven't had this much fun in a very long time in EvE.

Since this blog and my character have the same name, it's inevitable that someone ingame will find this blog, and will no doubt have questions. I really only intended for this to be one way. Others who are curious or have questions about the transition process can find me ingame if they want. Preferably not the other way around with EvE players finding the blog.
But if that's the case and you're here, please understand that this blog is meant to help others who are going through the transition process. It's not meant for fellow EvE players. You can read it if you really want but fair warning, it does get weird graphic and awkward for both the reader and the writer. You've been warned (and for EvE players thinking of blackmail, as EvE players are want to do, don't bother. I'm an open book).

That being said, most of my doubt as to whether the E is working is gone. I'm about 80% sure it's working now because I'm getting constant soreness in my chest. Normally that only happens when I wear a new shirt and/or am pouring sweat. Not the case anymore. There's definitely soreness and increased sensitivity there. Yay boobs, but it's also a bit annoying. Every bump, scratch and touch hurts a little. Not painful but more like an old bruise that hasn't gone away. There's also definite mass there too. My upper arms keep bumping them all day and there's a bit more bounce going on. I'm told it'll get worse and better at the same time.

I'm coming up on the three month mark which is great. Time is passing so very slow that it's starting to drive me nuts. HRT is magic as I'm told, but it sucks for the impatient (that would be me). My diet isn't going very well. Lately I've been having intense cravings for salty and sweet junk foods. Even with going to the gym every other day, weight loss has come to a standstill and I blame my poor willpower to resist tasty temptations. I'm giving serious considerations again to starvation for a week or two. I haven't mostly because I have food in the fridge that will go bad by then.

I finally got my credit union credit card in the mail today. Comes with a thousand dollar spending limit and the interest rates are low. Temptation to go buck wild and spend on stupid shit is there, but I know better. Mistakes were made with credit cards when I first moved out of my parents house. Mostly out of necessity for not living under a bridge and putting food on the table, but I've learned from those mistakes. Besides, I intend to use this card for emergencies and for electrolysis which I hope to start either this Friday or next.

I'm also considering taking a train down to Austin this Christmas. I haven't been home in almost three years. The price tag is a bit steep. $750 for a round trip plane ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment