Sunday, September 8, 2013

#005 - Problems ordering DIY HRT. (pre HRT)

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

So I haven't written in a while. My motivation for working out and eating right has been a bit shaky. I'm not splurging, but now and then I'll break my diet and eat something unhealthy like chinese food or drink a monster.

Recently I placed an order with an online pharmacy called International Drug Mart. Right after I learned my lesson never to order from these people again. They made it quite clear they're not going to send me what I paid for nor will they refund my money. I threatened them with a bank chargeback and they changed their tune. I still haven't received my money back and am a little ticked off. They were supposed to refund two days ago.

I can't start the chargeback process until the first of July which is annoying. I have another order placed with Inhousepharmacy.biz and so far they seem legit. Lots of recommendations with this online pharmacy.

I'm strongly considering going on a water diet. It's where I drink nothing but water and eat nothing. It's basically starvation and the water is supposed to suppress hunger pains. A bit drastic, but I'm really worried the muscle on my shoulders and my love handles will become a huge problem after starting hormones. It's only going to be for two weeks at most I think. I tried starving several times before, but temptation and old habits kicked in without me being aware. The next thing I knew I was eating a bowl of noodles and shouting "Damnit!"

No comments:

Post a Comment