Sunday, September 8, 2013

#009 - Feeling jipped, traded my laptop for a tablet, and purchased a DIY Laser Hair Removal Kit (HRT day 19)

Sunday, July 21, 2013

So it's been about two and a half weeks since I started HRT and to be honest I'm a little worried. Worried that I might have been ripped off on these hormone pills. What changes I have seen so far are minor and can be attributed to just about anything. No mood swings at all except for getting really pissed off at work. Mostly because of fellow coworkers acting inconsiderately and completely stupid.

In fact, the only major effect I've experienced so far is increased appetite and tiredness. Very very tired actually. I've taken two naps today and I'm tempted to call it a night early just to get more sleep. I've got to get some blood work done to see where my hormone levels are at. I'm guessing my T levels are down low and my E levels are also low.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just super impatient.

Work these past couple of weeks has been good. I'm getting plenty of overtime which couldn't have come at a better time. I'm getting double billed by the state of Virginia for vehicle property tax from two different cities. Neither of which will recognize the others bill and thus they're both valid.

I recently traded one of my old laptops I never use for an Android tablet. The owner thought I was a sucker but honestly I never use that laptop. It stayed in the closet for months without ever being touched. The tablet is pretty cool. It's a 32gb with a memory expansion card. I use this thing almost every day and I love it. Plus it's portable so I take it everywhere. It's so much easier to just walk downstairs and flop on the couch than set up my laptop, mouse, power cord and headphones.

Anyways, some time ago I bought a device on eBay called a Silk'n Epilator or whatever it's called. I tested it on my arms thinking it's stupid, but it actually worked. Now I have square spots on my arms where there's little to no hair. Looks strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment