Sunday, September 8, 2013

#001 - Preface And Other Stuff.

So I've been keeping a personal journal of my MtF transition journey for a while now. I don't write as much as I used to when I first started, but I do still make entries every other week or so. But anyways, I've decided to take that journal and make it public. I hope it helps others who are either considering or are going through a transition as I am.

It's full of my mistakes, fears, concerns, stupidity, musings, rants and general progress. By no means am I an expert on transitioning nor do I claim to be. I trip and stumble blindly like everyone else. Everyone needs to figure shit out on their own and this blog is my attempt.

I want to keep my personal identity and info off of this blog. That may turn out to be impossible as anyone who does anything on the internet can be found. That's fine, I'm sure my real name found its way in somewhere. Just don't go seeking me out in real life without permission. That's creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment